Saturday, November 19, 2011

Uh yeah!

Well the final verdict on dickheads car........(drum roll)........he is now the proud owner of a $6500.00 Jetta that needs a new engine! That was money well spent for him to drive a total of 3 whole weeks. (I'm still, right at this very moment) shaking my head. So, now, we get to spend another $500.00 on a beater truck that he can drive until he gets a job to pay for a new engine because we are now tapped out. And not to mention its Xmas.

On to happier things. My friends drug my ass to the midnight showing of twilight. It was pretty good. Every other year I really haven't enjoyed myself to much or the movie due to the fact that I'm a loser and usually go to bed at 9 most every night. So I'm so tired by 12 I don't care about the movie. But this year I was good. I was up and enjoyed myself. I even refrained from taking drags, or even asking my BFF for a cigarette the entire night. I'm super proud of myself. I totally thought about it more then once, but I got through it. So I guess I can officially call myself a non smoker with some self control. Yay me!

After 4 hours of sleep I had to get the kids up and off to school. I turned on the news and saw most of Reno was on fire and we had some gnarly winds yesterday. Like the entire morning it sounded like the roof was going to blow off. I did get the dog to the vet, and finally after 3 weeks got my haircut after she mis scheduled the first appointment and the next week my grandpa died. Finally this week, I made it and feel so much better. Now time to dye the greys.

Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment