Tomorrow is decision day for the house. It seemed like it took forever to get here and now I find myself not ready to do this. So either I am going to the rental place to sign my lease right after, or I'm asking for my money back. I hope to get my money back. But then again it would be nice to live in a bigger house. I just don't know. So the hubby is all set to start moving this weekend, and hey guess what? It suppose to start snowing again tomorrow through Saturday. Of course. Why cant anything just go my fucking way for a change.
Well I pretty much didn't leave the house this weekend. I ventured out on Saturday night for dinner and that was about it. I figured Monday, me and the boy should probably get out in the fresh air. Considering he spent all weekend lounging in his underwear. I don't know whats with that kid but if were not going anywhere he isn't getting dressed. So we picked up my mom and went to get the boy a haircut. Then we stopped off at In & Out for lunch, then Costco. I got the dog a new bed cause hers was all flat and she really needed a new one. So I threw one in the cart and my son got a bright idea.
Well I will let you know the big decision when I hear it tomorrow. Wish me luck!